Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stewart Falls

The kids and I hiked to Stewart Falls. One of my favorite hikes. I was hoping to see more color, but i was a few weeks too early.                                                          

Pictures from my phone
View from my hotel window

View from Makenzie's dorm

Another view from the dorms

Mountains 



Selfie attempts 












                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Pictures from my camera





My mini me

I tried to lose them, but they kept finding me





We have to stop and Instagram, but I did too.


Matthew taking the sketchy way to the top




I made it to the other side



















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         We got home that afternoon and the kids did some studying.    That evening we had dinner at the Brick Oven with Kristen, Aunt Carolyn, Chelsea,and Amy. They men had the Priesthood session of conference. Matthew went to dinner with us and watched the session on his phone.                                              

No comments: