Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Undefeated District Champs 10-0

On Wednesday, November 6th, Jacob's football team were going for being undefeated district champs, they already won districts, but wanted to be undefeated and they accomplished it that night with a win over Seven Lakes HS.

Before the game I painted a banner for the boys. I painted the district champs and the undefeated on different pieces, just in case, I didn't want to jinx the team!

Don't judge, I'm not artistic and the boys don't care!
So glad we have a ping pong table above our garage!


The game...
Jacob warming up

Team getting pumped up

Team prayer





Jacob got an interception at the end of the game. He really should have swatted it down since it was 4th down, but as one of the coaches said, "he is a basketball player and it's all about the stats."
I want to thank another dad for this picture since i was too busy getting the poster out. I saw the interception, just didn't have my camera ready to shoot.

Jacob is the on the far left, almost out of the picture.It's the only one I can see him in.

Here are all the boys, but Jacob is hidden. I should have stood in the stands to get every one's head in the picture.


Congrats on a great season!

No comments: