Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Volunteering

As I have mentioned I sell football ball tickets half of the week at the high school, sometimes this requires me to make trips down to the freshman lunch room. It is a long walk and here is the pictures to prove it. I took pictures from the middle of the hallway. I don't know how these kids make it to class on time, especially if they have to go past these hallways or up the stairs to the second level.

Looking one direction from the middle

Looking the other direction
A few weeks ago before selling tickets I had to make goodies to bring into the coaches office for lunch. While I was busy baking, Dale was at the Church Peanut butter factory making peanut butter, he even came up and helped me sell tickets after being up in the middle of the night!
The goodies I made, plus some Blue Bell ice cream 
 Last week while selling tickets, I was getting a little bored since no one was coming to buy and I was by myself and had no one to talk to. I took out my phone and started to take funny selfies. I then realized, people might be watching. Luckily I didn't see anyone in the library, which is behind where I sit or the hallway above that over looks where I sit. The security guards hat sit and watch the security camera footage might have seen  me, so if they start laughing when I run into them I know they were watching.

No comments: