Tuesday, March 5, 2013

He's a little bit country, She's a little bit rock 'n roll

Dale was invited to the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo by a vendor, last night. We like these invitations, because you get to sit in a suite, there is food and get to see the rodeo and the concert. Styx was in concert last night. I saw then in concert 33 years ago, so I wasn't sure how they would sound. They were awesome and sounded great and were very entertaining and looked like they were having a lot of fun performing. I was really happy that we got to go since there was a Rodeo for Dale and Rock concert for me. Just a note, when we have grand kids, all our grand daughters will get a pair of pink cowboy boot from me! There were a lot of little girls that did the mutton bustin and they all has pink cowboy boots on, too cute!!


We had some time to kill, so we had our character drawn

My ice cream sundae in a cowboy hat bowl



This was right before we got in the car to go home. We should have had someone take a picture of us earlier so we had a reference point for our picture that was drawn.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

You can get me new boots!