Friday, March 29, 2013

Craw Fish Boil

Our friends John and Cathy Jensen had a Good Friday craw fish boil at their house. I haven't seen them in 10 years. John and Dale met in college and John was Dale's best man at our wedding. We lived in San Angelo at the same time for a few years, where both the Jensen girls were born and then they moved and we moved and now we are both back in the Houston area, but I haven't seen them until now, Dale has seen John a few times. It was fun to see them and catch up a little bit. There were a lot of people there so I didn't get to visit too much, but it was still good to see them. I also got to see some triplets that I haven't seen since they were babies, when I helped out a few days. They are now 7. It was fun to see how well they are doing, they are your typical 7 year olds. I really should be better about keeping up with all these guys, especially since we all live in the Houston area.

Dale's food staring back at him.
I had some Taco Bell on the way home!

No comments: