Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Shower Denver Style

I was able to help throw my friend Katie Park a baby shower. Katie and her husband are expecting a boy at the end of November. Katie's husband is one of the football coaches at our high school and is a Denver Bronco fan, their daughter's name is Ellie, after John Elway. Still no name for the little guy. It was fun to do a football theme and Mckell Allen made the cutest decorations in Bronco colors and brought some life to my dining room. We had appetizers that you would serve at a Super Bowl party, so that was easy. She got a lot of cute boy clothes and some Bronco stuff. I just had to get her a Bronco jersey for the little guy. If I hadn't put their last name on the back of it, I might have kept it because it was so cute.



This is a wreath to go on her door at the hospital, her doctor made it for her.
Her doctor is in our ward and I used to be her Mia Maid Advisor 

An awesome Bronco blanket


The group minus me and 2 others that already left

The group with me minus the one who took the picture

Me with Melanie Wright and Bethany Peterson
These to cute girls used to be my Mia Maids back in 1993-1994.
Melanie is a mom of 5 and is helping put her husband through Dental School and she is the best Primary Chorister!
Bethany is an OB/GYN and had 3 darling girls.
Man I feel old!  
 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Not old! You were just a baby when you were our leader... is really the truth;) So glad we get to be in the same ward again! And great party!