Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why I Had to Play Catch-up on the Blog

THIS STUPID(by the way is not a swear word) 2OOO PIECE PUZZLE!!
The Thursday before Christmas, the kids decided to go to Target at 9:30pm and buy a puzzle. They came home with the Las Vegas Skyline, the other option was The Last Supper. I'm thinking they should have gotten the latter! The kids pulled all the outside pieces out and Brittney and I started to put it together while Jacob, Makenzie and Dale went and sat in the hot tub, I was going to go get in also but I got sucked into this stupid puzzle. Dale and I were up till 2 am Christmas Eve/Christmas day working on this puzzle and stayed up till 1am the next night. We finally finished it last night. I have never spent so much time on a puzzle before, never, and don't plan on it again. The next puzzle that comes into this house needs to be done behind closed doors so I don't get sucked into helping with it!! 

Getting down to the end

Filling in all the black pieces at the very end.

1 comment:

ealldredge5 said...

I guess you don't share grandma's love of puzzles. And I see your kids have their priorities straight. I would pick Las Vegas over the last supper any day too;)