Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Childhood Left On the Curb

Brittney is a HOARDER! She saves everything.
Since she is over a 1000 miles away, I decided to de-crap her room, I mean get rid of the clutter!
All the crap I removed, Brittney calls it her childhood,
but I'm sure she doesn't even know she even had the stuff I threw out.

Brittney, just in care you were wondering:
This is what the top of your dresser and desk look like.
You can see yourself in the mirror now that I have taken everything that was taped to it off and cleaned off all the sticky.
I didn't throw away any of your sayings or pictures that were on the mirrior, they are in a nice folder.

You could actually do homework at this desk now!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

That doesnt even look like my room! I'm going to come home and not be able to know where I am!