Friday, June 24, 2011

My Dad is 80

It's my Dad's 80th Birthday today or as he would say, "Only 6 months till Christmas Eve"
Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!
Hi

Dad hitch hiking after his truck broke down bring me back from college

Playing with his train

Loving grandpa

Baptism of  my nephew Nathan

Grandpa with Lauren and Lindsay
Makenzie's baptism
50th Wedding Anniversay
60th is this year

Dad and Mom

My brother Jerry, Dale and my dad

Dad playing horeshoes
What daughter would get Rockies tickets right in the sun??? I guess that would be me
At one f Jacob's basketball games

When Jacob was ordained a Deacon

Matthew's graduation

Dad and my niece Jyl

Enjoying a picinic on their deck

78th Birthday

At Matthew's Missionary Farewell
Brittney's graduation


Hi again!



1 comment:

Jyl Clark said...

I can always count on you to have the best pictures! (Minus the ugly one of me!)