Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Graduation Party Texas Style

Brittney and her friend Anne Marie Zuilhof had a graduation party together. A big thing here in south Texas is to have a crawfish boil. I'm not a fan of them, but Brittney likes them. The Zuilhof were kind enough to host the party at their home and they are also pros at crawfish boils. I just made all the goodies that the kids munched on. They had friends come and go through out the evening since there were also other graduation parties going on. They probably had about 40 kids come through. Between the food, swimming and friends I think they all had a great time, now if I can just get the crawfish smell out of my nose!


The goodies I baked all day

Crawfish pot

John Zuilhof ready to dump the crawfish


Getting ready to dig in



Water balloons??? 

Brittney and Anne Marie

Jacob and Dale

Makenzie, so excited ...NOT



Brittney and Chantel

Brittney and Sara

The Mess

Looks good?

2 comments:

ealldredge5 said...

Looks gross, but I'm glad they enjoyed it.

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

I think it looks delicious!! No joke. It really does look good to me.