Thursday, March 10, 2011

Matthew's Companion Learning English

Matthew's companion, Elder Reyes is trying to learn English. He has been emailing Brittney to practice it. I hope we have nothing to worry about. Matthew says he doesn't get a lot of mail so this also makes him feel like someone is writing him. Here is the email conversation, we think Matthew might be corrupting him.


On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Pedro Luis Reyes wrote:
hi brittney iam your brother companion my name is elder reyes i will like to now you your brother is an good missionary he is my brother hear in the mission we work very hard and have fun so much hey taka care you now if there are mistakes dont blame iam learnen to write in english goobye



On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Brittney Rox wrote:
Elder Reyes,
It is good to hear that you and my brother get along so well. And thank you for the report on him. You are probably the one keeping him in line. I wish you the best of luck on learning English and I understand that it is easy to make mistakes. Even though I have been speaking and writing it my whole life it is still difficult for me at times. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Brittney

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Pedro Luis Reyes wrote:
well naw we goin to be together for other transfer a thenk you for ansuer my mail iam very happy because i goin to be wit him he is very ameisy, and very crasy you him bether than me sorry i don´t canne to write more bye



On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Brittney Rox < > wrote:
You are welcome for the answer! And that is exciting that you and my brother get to stay together for another transfer. You guys look like you are having lots of fun in the pictures my brother sends home. And it is okay I understand that you cant write much! Take care!



On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Pedro Luis Reyes > wrote:
hay hay it a big problem if piture is ugly i going to killhim

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Brittney Rox < > wrote:
none of them are no worries!


On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Pedro Luis Reyes < > wrote:
matt talk with me so much abaut you. he is my brother from an other mother but you not



On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Pedro Luis Reyes < > wrote:
hey good bye i need to go see you to lether


Brittney:
Okay bye! Have a good day

No comments: