Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dale


 
Well since we were busy running kids around for Homecoming on Dale's Birthday, he got his cake and ice cream on the 17th instead of the 16th. Dale and I were able to go out to eat on his actual birthday. When I dropped Makenzie's group off at the Mexican Restaurant down the street, I could see it wasn't busy so I went home and got Dale and we went to eat there, so did other parent's from Makenzie's group. Someone behind us had a birthday and they cam out singing and Dale said, "We're not going to do that tonight." Guess What?? I don't listen very well. I got the eye of some friends at a table across from us and motioned with my eye's and head that it was Dale's birthday. Enough said! Here they came with the sombrero and a sopapilla with whipped cream and fruit sauce. they sang and then put whipped cream on his face. I didn't have my camera with me, but our friends did and at least caught a picture after they wiped the whipped cream off his face. Now he just needs to decide if he wants that ipad for his birthday. Happy Birthday Dale! I love you!!!!

No comments: