Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daddy/ Daughter Party and other Crap

 
 Last Wednesday for Mutual they had a Daddy/Daughter Party. They had games, line dancing and a pie contest. I win a prize for my apple pie. This is funny, because it was not homemade, it was a frozen Marie Calendar's pie that I baked. Dale brought home a treat from one of the games they played...See picture below 
This little beauty was from the cow pie throwing contest. I found it on the floor next to the toilet in our bathroom, only I didn't see it for what it was. I jumped back when I saw it thinking it was a critter in the house, reached in, turned the light on, only to see Dale left a load of painted foam crap on the floor. It was pretty funny. Now I need to find out where these were bought, I'm thinking Girls Camp! 

No comments: