Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sadie's 2010

Brittney is going to her first Sadie's dance tonight. She is going in a group of 24 kids. The theme of the dance had something to do with "how sweet" it is. Their group decided to make shirts with the "m" from m&m candies on it. Each couple was a different color. Brittney and her date Jeremy were light blue. We thought it would be so cool when we got them all together to take a group picture, unfortunately it was cold and windy and no one wanted to take their jackets off for very long. Hopefully someone will get a picture of them at the school. They also had their names on the back and I forgot to get a picture of that. It was cute how she asked him and how he responded, but that's another blog entry after I acquire the pictures. This is the temp from the mirror in my car. I have no idea what the wind chill was, but it was cold!









A few of the kids

The whole gang

More of the gang

Good friends

And they are off to the restaurant


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Man, you're on the ball! So cute!! Brittney told me that she was making a blue m&m shirt for this and I just saw their group on a friend's facebook... the red couple (Megan Cotton). What are the chances? I hope they have lots of fun!

Karen said...

Cute pictures, but BRRrrrr.......!!!!!!