Thursday, November 26, 2009

What We Do So We Can Feast

The girls and I spent Thanksgiving morning running a 5K in the local Turkey Dash along with 3000 other people. It was a lot of fun. The weather was nice for running, it was about 45 degrees at race time under clear blue skies.

The girls before the race. They look so excited to be up so early!

Before the race


Photo op with Mr. Turkey



The crowds running
Dale dropped Jacob off to play football and I was pleasantly surprised to see him taking pictures of us.

Here comes Brittney

Me waving at Dale

Here comes Makenzie

Yay! I finished!
Yay! I beat Brittney!


Makenzie almost to the finish line

Makenzie is making her way to the finish line

My girls

Makenzie and I
Brittney and I

Yay! We did it!

Santa racing Mr. Turkey on the rock wall.
Santa totally smoked Mr. Turkey

No comments: