Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Houston, We Have a Graduate

Graduation day finally came and I survived!! All the tears shed at the Commencement Ceremony were tears of joy. He graduated with high honors in a very tough school!
We are proud of Matthew.

Cap, gown, NHS sash, distinguished achievement program medal, high honors cords and diploma

Dale and Matthew before ceremony

Proud Parents

Family !!

Our awesome kids

Grandma and Grandpa Brink

Yay! This day is finally here!

"Pomp and Circumstance"

On my way to get my diploma

Principal handing Matthew his diploma

Shaking the Superintendent's hand

Back to my seat we go

Let the caps fly

Stop with the pictures, mom!

Outside afterwards. I forgot to change my camera setting so all the pictures outside were over exposed. What a bummer!




Proud MOM!!!



Hug for Mom :)

No comments: