Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who Ticked Off the Prom Picture Gods???

Seriously, did it have to pour down buckets of rain right as we were leaving the house for Prom pictures? Unfortunately the group pictures were not taken outside. We weren't sure we were going to get any, but the place where we were going to take the pictures had a club house and they let us in. Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!! I put a lot of pictures up since I was forbidden to put them up on Facebook before Matthew did. I just wanted to share some of them. And boohoo on the rain!!

So handsome!



You'd think he's have this wrist corsage thing figured out by now!

Stab!





We are the coolest



Yay!

The whole gang


Brittney and Chantel

They clean up nice!
The better looking ones
My Handsome Men

Notice the umbrella



Matt and Chantel








Walking out to the Limo Bus

On the Limo Bus

Have Fun!
I took this while I was driving home so you could see all the rain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! and i must say Chantel's hair must have been done by someone amazing.....lol