Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

There are so many things for me to be thankful for I don't even know where to begin. I am truly thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am far from perfect and am thankful that I can repent and be forgiven on a daily basis. I am thankful for my husband, Dale, who is truly the love of my life. He puts up with me and loves me no matter what.He is a great provider to our family and is a great father and a righteous example to our children. He carries a lot of burdens as he takes care of our family. I'm grateful for our kids and that they are are healthy and happy. They bring so much happiness to my life. I'm grateful to good parents who love me and my brothers and sisters who I love. I'm grateful to Dale's parents for raising such a wonderful man and to his family for the love a support they give to us. I'm grateful to live in this country and to have all the freedoms I enjoy each day. These are just a few things I am grateful for on a daily basis. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Marti, I Love You!!! Dale