Friday, August 8, 2008

Remember When......

Remember when? Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... Get Set... Blog!

6 comments:

mousemovie said...

One of my favorites: You and The Girls doing the "Bunny Hop" in the cultural hall after the 50th party.

Wanna trade that video for Terri singing AI?

Crazy Me... said...

My favorite memory was the weekend of the 50th wedding anniversary. We had to go pick up corn and everyone insisted that we get the "darn fresh corn" and you started to call it the "damn fresh corn". I have always thought that was hilarious

Marti said...

I believe the "bunny hop" already made it onto a DVD which the whole family has. Hmmmmm--

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

My earliest memory is of when you were I think engaged to Uncle Dale and either Travis or Tyson hit you with a water balloon. They were crying and you weren't mad. I vaguely remember your wedding. I still didn't know the difference between bride or groom.

mousemovie said...

Well, it was worth a shot.

Jyl Clark said...

I remember some of your funniest pranks you used to pull when you were in college. One was when you sent us to the door to say "Daddy!" to a guy when he opened the door, but the best was when you called like 50 people to give the opening prayer in church. As the song finished half the ward got up to give the prayer. FUNNY STUFF!!